Aberdeen & Shire House Clearance Services
House clearances don’t need to be stressful if they’re managed carefully. Being faced with emptying a property for sale, clearing the home of a deceased relative, or even trying to declutter your own place can seem pretty daunting. Our professional house clearance team can go through your property, room by room, from bottom to top, to remove almost all unwanted items or rubbish. And then we’ll dispose of it ethically and responsibly, and you won’t need to lift so much as a finger. We will even sweep up afterwards!
Things we don't remove;
- Builders Waste, Paint or Paint Cans (unless empty)
- Asbestos, Biological & Medical Waste
- Gas Cylinders or Fire Extinguishers, Glass
- Soil, Rubble, Domestic Refuse (unless bagged)
- Tyres, Oil, Petrol or Diesel, Raw Meat or Fish
- Toxic Substances, Noxious Chemicals & Solvents
We take an immense pride in our reputation, so we ensure the highest standards of work at a highly competitive and reasonable rate. Call, e-mail or text us any time to organise a free, no obligation quote. You will be delighted by how inexpensive our prices are!